I believe that preventative care builds a good foundation for any growing child. I work hard to provide personal care for all my patients.
Dr. Bolanos was born in Colombia, South America, and grew up in the North Side of Chicago. He currently resides in Aurora along with his wife where they raised their three boys. He is now a happy grandfather of four children. Dr. Bolanos has practiced in our clinic since its initial founding. Before that he served in the United States Air Force as a Major and was awarded the United States Air Force Commendation Medal for meritorious service from 1990 to 1994. His commitment and passion for missionary work in underprivileged areas has earned him the the Humanitarium Award from Del Nor Hospital (2004), and Rush Copley Hospital (2009).
Co-founded Associated Pediatrics of Fox Valley: 2001
- Undergraduate Education: Northeastern Illinois University, Chicago, IL
- Medical Education: La Salle University Medical School, Mexico City
- Residency: Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Professional Societies/Memberships: Illinois State Medical Society, American Medical Association, Kane County Medical Society
- Clinical Interest: Asthma, Attention Deficit Disorder