My goal is to partner with families to support them in raising a healthy and happy child.
Dr. Kleinfeld grew up in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, and currently resides in Aurora, IL. She spends much of her time outside of work watching her nieces and nephew at a variety of sports and extracurricular activities. She became focused on medicine as a middle school student when an experience with an orthopedic problem led to multiple hospitalizations and surgeries, including a month long stay in a children’s hospital. Thanks to the quality medical care she received she was motivated to reach her goals and aspirations of helping others in the same way. “I look forward to working with your family to help your children reach their full potential.”
Joined Associated Pediatrics of Fox Valley: 2007
- Undergraduate Education: Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, B.A in Chemistry with medical specialization
- Medical Education: Rush University College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois Doctor of Medicine 2003
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois 2003-2006 (Pediatric Chief Resident 2006-2007)
- Professional Societies/Memberships: American Academy of Pediatrics, Illinois State Medical Society, American Medical Association,
- Positions Held: Department chair of Pediatrics Presence Mercy Medical Center 2012-present, Chief of Staff Presence Mercy Medical Center 2018-present
- Board Certification: Pediatrics 2007
- Clinical interests: Asthma, Special Needs Children, and Electronic Medical Records.