I strive to be an educator and advocate for my patients. I think open communication is the key to a good, healthy patient relationship.
Dr. Khan grew up in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, and currently resides with her husband and 4 children in Naperville, IL. She enjoys spending time with her family, music, and cooking. Throughout her training she devoted much time serving her community. She is multilingual, speaking English, Spanish, Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi. “I try to be an educator, and advocate for my patients and believe that good communication is the key to a good patient-physician relationship.”
Joined Associated Pediatrics of Fox Valley: 2009
- Undergraduate Education: Loyola University Chicago, graduated magna cum laude, BS with honors in Chemistry with emphasis on Biochemistry
- Medical Education: Rush University College of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois Doctor of Medicine 2006
- Residency: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois 2006-2009
- Professional Societies/Memberships: American Academy of Pediatrics, Illinois State Medical Society, American Medical Association
- Board Certification: Pediatrics 2009
- Clinical Interest: Asthma, Preventative medicine, and Children with Special Needs.