If this is an emergency please dial 911
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if someone else is bringing my child to their appointment?
Q: What should I do before arriving to my appointment?
To best be prepared for your appointment please arrive 15 minutes early and be ready to provide the following:
1. Updated Immunization record
2. Current insurance card, ID and contact information
3. Name, address and phone number of your preferred pharmacy
4. A list of all current medications
5. Any forms that needed to be completed at prior to your appointment
6. A co-pay as required by your insurance is expected at the time of service. Credit card, check or cash is accepted for your convenience
Q: Will the doctor see my other children if I have an appointment for one child already scheduled?
It is important that each patient is scheduled an individual appointment to assure adequate time to address their individual needs. If you already have a scheduled appointment for your child but suddenly have another sick child that needs to be seen please call our office before your appointment to see if they can be seen at the same time. We will try to accommodate your child and if we do not have an immediate appointment we will offer the first available appointment.
Q: What is your appointment policy?
Patients are requested to arrive 15 minutes prior to their appointment time in order to complete paperwork and verify insurance benefits. If you have a Copayment, we expect payment at the visit. While we make every effort to keep visits on time, sometimes appointments take longer than expected and do require longer time frames than scheduled. When this happens, your patience is appreciated. If you need to cancel an appointment, we require 24 hours notice for cancellation of appointments in order to avoid a No-Show fee.
Q: I received a bill and have questions about it who can I call for assistance?
Q: What do I do when the office is closed?
If it is a life threatening emergency dial 911, otherwise call the office telephone number 630.820.7100 and your call will be routed to our answering service. A provider is always available to return your call usually within 30 minutes.
Q: Up to what age can my child be seen by their pediatrician?
Q: Do you accept insurance and which one?
Yes, we accept a variety of private and government health insurances. For private or military insurance please check with your insurance company directly to assure our office is IN NETWORK with your specific insurance plan. For Medicaid plans, we accept Blue Cross Community Family Health Plan, Meridian, Illinicare, and Illinois Health Connect/Allkids/IL Medicaid.
* When the office is closed a provider is available through our answering service 24 hours a day for urgent calls. If you do not get a call back within 30 minutes please call again. For appointment scheduling, prescription refills and non-urgent questions please contact the office during normal business hours.
To better accommodate the unique needs of our established patients ONLY, we offer Sick Visit Walk-In Clinic Monday thru Friday 8:30 am- 10:00 am. This allows us to provide prompt diagnosis and treatment for those instances when you have been up all night with your child or your child awakens with an acute illness.