We opened in 2001 and since then we have relocated to our current office, built in 2008, which is entirely handicap accessible with a spacious waiting area. We use an Electronic Medical Record System (EMR) which has the ability to electronically send most prescriptions to your pharmacy before you leave our office. We also provide a patient portal which provides our families the ability to send non-urgent messages, appointment requests, and refill requests to the office electronically as well as allow families to view certain parts of their child’s chart online.
Since 2001, our basic principles have stayed the same:
- Provide compassionate care by working in partnership with your family to ensure that your child’s medical and non-medical needs are met
- Keep up to date with the latest advances in pediatrics in order to provide the highest quality pediatric care
- Practice in accordance with the recommendations and guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Keep close touch with our colleagues for a 2nd opinions and to refer patients for specialty care
We’ll Keep Your Child Healthy With:
Variety of Screenings
If you thought that taking your child to a clinic means doing lots of screenings, you’re right. That means general, developmental, mental health screenings plus more; we have the means to test it all thoroughly!
Besides ensuring medical help for kids of all ages, we also specialize in a wide variety of medical conditions in children. From asthma to ADHD as well as care for special needs children we provide comprehensive care for each unique patient. Learn more about our most common services by clicking here.
Sick Walk-In Clinic
AVAILABLE ONLY TO OUR
Weekdays 8:30AM to 10AM
We provide diagnosis and treatment for those instances when you have been up all night with your sick child or your child awakens with an acute illness.
Bring Your Family to Ours
Whether you are planning for the birth of a new baby or in need of pediatric care for your toddler, school age child or teen we are ready to meet the unique needs of your child!
Q: What is the difference between a pediatrician and other doctors?
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that specifically involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. In addition to simply treating and preventing illnesses in children, a pediatrician is trained to understand child development and look for signs or symptoms of developmental disorders that specifically affect young children. All pediatricians are required to complete a four-year medical school program, plus a three-year pediatric residency. Some benefits of choosing a pediatrician for your child include:
- • Communication – knows how to speak to kids, get on their level
- • Experience dealing with parents in all situations
- • Experience with rare issues specific to children